Introspective podcast conversations with and for entrepreneurs.
This podcast is where the entrepreneur, Eric Kasimov, Founder and CEO of KazSource, Inc, has introspective conversations with fellow entrepreneurs. This podcast exists to help you, the entrepreneur, founder, business owner, business professional, or aspiring entrepreneur, “build and protect your business 1 Podcast at a time” — all through introspective podcast conversations.
A podcast that takes what we see, learn, and apply in the different KazSource brands and brings it to you in this audio podcast.
Featuring: Eric Kasimov
About this episode: Angie Moody, founder and CEO of Ruby Money, shares her journey from corporate America to entrepreneurship, highlighting the freelance economy and transformative power of technology in managing finances and taxes for solopreneurs.
In this conversation, we tackle topics like the labels worn as a “badge of honor” in corporate America, the often awkward but revealing questions faced by entrepreneurs, the essence of creativity in business, the freelance economy, women in entrepreneurship, finance, and tech, and practical advice for students and recent graduates navigating their college choices and career paths.
This is Entrepreneur Perspectives: Introspective podcast conversations with and for entrepreneurs.
Topics discussed in Embracing the Freelance Economy with Angie Moody of Ruby Money
- Angie’s transition from corporate roles at Instagram, Capital One, and Visa to founding Ruby Money – driven by a passion to empower entrepreneurs and freelancers.
- Ruby Money’s mission is to simplify accounting and tax payments for freelancers and solopreneurs with smart, automated software.
- The evolving landscape of work, from the traditional emphasis on employee numbers to the rise of the solopreneur and freelance economy.
- The impact of societal norms and the redefinition of success in the entrepreneurial and freelance world.
- Angie’s insights on the importance of mentorship, networking, and leveraging technology to foster creativity and problem-solving skills.
- A discussion on the challenges and opportunities presented by social media and AI in both personal and professional contexts.
- Strategies for entrepreneurs and freelancers to manage their finances, maximize tax benefits, and utilize technology to streamline their operations with Ruby Money.
LISTENER OFFER!Create an account with Ruby Money and receive 50% off the first month of a Ruby Plus plan with code ‘Entrepreneur’.
Ruby Money is smart accounting software that detects what’s income, what’s a write-off, and pays your taxes for you.
How it works:
- Answer a few questions and securely connect your bank.
- Ruby goes to work, tracking your income, finding write-offs, and calculating your taxes in real time.
- When it’s time to pay taxes, you get personalized tax estimate and can pay from the app with a few taps. We track all your documents for easy end of year tax filing
You can find Ruby Money at rubymoney.us and on Instagram:
Related content to “Embracing the Freelance Economy and with Angie Moody of Ruby Money”:
- Talking Alternative Investments with Alto Founder Eric Satz
- Creating Leverage in Software and Media with Salesflare Co-Founder Jeroen Corthout
- Exploring FreshBooks with Co-Founder Mike McDerment
- We published another book! Check it out on Amazon: Reach for the Stars
- Our hit podcast, Saviors of the Metaverse
- Music, “Here for the Win” provided by Songwriter Jess
- “Embracing the Freelance Economy with Angie Moody of Ruby Money” was produced by the team at KazCM
The post Embracing the Freelance Economy with Angie Moody of Ruby Money appeared first on KazSource.